Friday, April 16, 2010


spoken gratitude


1. every week we have 2 whole days off! We can do errands, catch up on stuff around the house or relax with family and friends...if you think about it it is amazing!


2. my children are old enough to really help out around the house.


3. when there is a decent lunch in the school cafeteria.


4. when someone cancels on you and then you have a free hour...it is like playing hooky!


5. that it is not too late for me to learn to love to work and to be a good example to my children of a strong work ethic.


6. the way the sun shines on the new foliage in the forest. Like a promise of hope...


7. that I didn't completely lose my mind with my students yesterday. Close, but not totally.


8. the return of GLEE!!


9. BBQ chicken and really good cornbread...I make the cornbread with less milk and put in tvaroh (which is like a really soft cream cheese mixed with yogurt) and maple syrup...just a touch...Oh, and real corn off the cob...YUMMY!


10. staying up too late singing karaoke with my family.

No comments: