Wednesday, September 01, 2010

daybook
august 31

Outside my window...cold, rainy, windy weather...what happened to summer. It truly feels like fall, just in time for back to school!!!
From the kitchen...banana bread. Dan made it as a surprise for us for breakfast this morning. He used all the bananas that were about to be deemed inedible and even put coconut in the mix. Thanks Danny!!


I am wearing...caramel pinstriped pants, a turquoise tank and shirt set, brown heels and a wooden and glass beaded necklace.

I am thankful for...that each day is a brand new start as yesterday didn't go so well as I had hoped.

A thought I am pondering...A Wife of Good Repute Proverbs 31

I'm going...to enjoy teaching my class and look forward to getting through this transition phase.
I am reading..."Soul Cravings" by Erwin McManus. It talks about what we as humans desire and how to find fulfillment. It breaks the desires down into categories and we will be exploring each category with our Bible study group.
http://erwinmcmanus.com/soulcravings/

I am hearing...logging trucks driving up and down the street by the forest. 


Around the house...orderliness and cleanliness. I am being vigilant about the amount of chaos I can handle which is zero right now.


I am hoping...that I can really handle teaching my older kids all of their lessons while wrangling the toddlers with their pacifiers while they scream for their mommy.



A few plans for the rest of the week: work and collapsing.




A picture thought I am sharing:

First Day of School 2010

1 comment:

Frank N said...

Tell the girls their uniforms are super cool. =)