Tuesday, September 07, 2010

daybook
 september 7






Outside my window...3 degrees...leaves falling...change in the air...Welcome autumn!


From the kitchen...Chocolate cupcakes and lots of 'em! I am planning to bring everyone at school, teachers, admin staff, cleaners etc... a cupcake just to say thanks for the great job they are doing.


I am wearing...a super long camouflage skirt, white t-shirt, olive green camisole and olive green strappy heels.


I am thankful for...a classroom full of happy children.






A thought I am pondering...A Wife of Good Repute Proverbs 31






I'm going...to listen to my youngest daughter, Roxanne, read a book to me about aliens who tickle you to death with their 20 fingers...it's her homework...

 
I am reading..."Soul Cravings" by Erwin McManus. It talks about what we as humans desire and how to find fulfillment. It breaks the desires down into categories and we will be exploring each category with our Bible study group.


http://erwinmcmanus.com/soulcravings/






I am hearing...the dryer spinning round and round. Kind of a calming sound, eh?

Around the house...gardening. Every day I am doing a little more to prep for winter. This means digging up plants, turning over soil and adding compost. I think my pumpkins are full size now so I may pop them off their vines as well. Not sure.


I am hoping...that Rebekah feels better soon. She stayed at home today because she felt sick and I just came home from work to find her bundled up and shivering.


A few plans for the rest of the week: work, planning for October, gardening and playing board games with my girls in the evening. Oh, and then collapsing.




A picture thought I am sharing:
              MMMM....cupcake...

1 comment:

Gramma said...

Sorry to hear Bekah is ill - she seemed so well on Sunday. Give her a big hug and kiss for me.