Friday, February 12, 2010



spoken gratitude

1. realizing that I need to spend more time with my kids

2. Frixion pens by pilot. The first truly erasable pen. i use them every day. I loooove them.

3. singing "Fruit Salad" by the Wiggles with my 2nd graders. They thought it was so funny that there was a song about fruit. It was a big hit.

4. that plans change and I got to go on a much needed hike with Dan.

5. for my friend, Magda, who helps me so much, when I have a problem, when I don't understand something, when my kids need help...she is always there for me. Please, God, give me an opportunity to help her, to be there for her, too.

6. fresh beautiful snow to cover ugly old snow.

7. KFC. Cuz sometimes you just need fried chicken.

8. when kids bring Tarot cards to school, Bekah makes her own set of funny playing cards and asks her friends to play that card game with her instead.

9. forcing myself to work even though I am sick and don't feel well, makes me feel like I accomplished something.

10. Valentine's Day. And the fact that I have a sweetheart of a husband and two lovely girls to pour out all my love onto.

No comments: