Wednesday, March 31, 2010


a few of my favourite things

erasable pens


Pilot frixion erasable pens are a miracle. Being a teacher,I write alot. Being Krista, I make a lot of mistakes. This pen erases completely with no residue, writes smoothly, is well-balanced in the hand while writing and comes in a variety of colors. So far I have acquired orange, purple, pink, red, black, and blue. They also come in 4 highlighter colors. The initial investment is expensive for a pen, but the refills are quite reasonable. I have been using my original blue frixion pen for almost two years and the eraser is only worn down a little. Quite impressive, I must say. Unfortunately for those of us living in CZ, the colored refills are impossible to come by. Locally I can only purchase red, blue and black. Boo hoo.
http://www.cultpens.com/acatalog/Pilot_Frixion_Erasable_Rollerball.html






No comments: