Sunday, August 22, 2010

Kuky Fan Club!

We went and saw the "Kuky Se Vraci" movie yesterday and it was an amazing film. The story was deep and dark and sweet and the acting was superb as was the production quality and musical score. I am hoping that it comes out here with English subtitles on DVD so we can send it to our family, I just know they would love it. It is best viewed in Czech as the intensity of the scenes would be lost somehow if dubbed, but with subtitles it would be perfect. This was the first time I have seen a Czech film and forgotten I wasn't a Czech speaker. It was almost as if it was in English...I was stoked. Above is a picture of the president of the Coyan chapter of the Kuky Fan Club.

1 comment:

Gramma said...

I love Kuky - would make a great Christmas gift --- hint, hint.