Wednesday, September 15, 2010

daybook
september 14

Outside my window...heavy fog...leaves falling...change in the air...Welcome autumn!


From the kitchen...pretzel sticks...I am sick and can't eat anything but rice and pretzel sticks.
I am thankful for...Kindergarten Readiness Assessments.


A thought I am pondering...I've concluded that whatever God does, that's the way it's going to be, always. No addition, no subtraction. God's done it and that's it. That's so we'll quit asking questions and simply worship in holy fear.
  Whatever was, is.
  Whatever will be, is.
  That's how it always is with God.
Ecclesiastes 3:14,15
 
I'm going...to go to bed early as I was up all night.
I am reading..."Soul Cravings" by Erwin McManus. It talks about what we as humans desire and how to find fulfillment. It breaks the desires down into categories and we will be exploring each category with our Bible study group. http://erwinmcmanus.com/soulcravings/


I am hearing...the dryer spinning round and round. Kind of a calming sound, eh?


Around the house...mosquitos. Every night they swarm around our heads...but don't bite...why?
I am hoping...that I don't get the flu Rebekah had. I was up all night with nausea and stomach cramping. We'll see how work goes today...


A few plans for the rest of the week: checking out the new Marks and Spencer store in the city.


A picture thought I am sharing:
Shall we go to Týn or Zahájí or Zliv?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Zliv of course...